The pests monitoring and warning station of INTIA-GN is an already existing tool in Navarra, designed to be used in traditional chemical control systems with pesticides (www.intiasa.es).
It has the description of the pest, cycle, damage and threshold of treatments, as well as graphs of density of flight, as well as development risk.
The AGROintegra project aims to expand the existing pests monitoring and warning system in the following aspects:
- The knowledge of the ecophysiology of crops, pests, diseases and weeds;
- The definition of areas of homogeneous behaviour;
- Knowledge of control methods;
- The extension of the monitoring and observation locations;
- The development of a cartography of risk of certain biotic agents; and
- The establishment of risk alerts of biotic agents.
The tool will provide recommended means for the control of abiotic agents and will include new alternative and innovative "non-chemical" control methods.
Access to the tool Estación de Avisos